Accelerated digital transformation, remote working security risks, the shift to the cloud and rapidly evolving threat and regulatory compliance landscape have required organizations to rethink their security and governance strategy and to upscale their data security and identity and access management infrastructure. The growing digital-first environment requires a privacy and security approach that is proactive, risk-adaptive and resilient, yet also enables business success.
IDC’s Digital Identity & Data Protection Conference addresses the ongoing market changes, best practices and key technologies shaping data protection, privacy, and identity and access management.
Join us on 7th September to learn about:
- Engendering trust through risk management and building digital resilience
- The key attributes to building a successful zero trust strategy
- Privacy and security implications of the remote and hybrid workplace
- Securing data, identities and applications in a hybrid, multicloud world
- Identity and access management priorities and navigating identity governance and administration
- Third party risk management: best practices to reducing risk of supply chain threats
- The impact of data protection and privacy law – what to expect and how to adapt